[cdt-l] CDT ways and means.......

Hey Sly,

Maggot here, that's Margo to the rest of you. Sly, let me
know a bit before you reach Twin Lakes, CO. I'm not far
from there (maybe an hour or so) and would love to see
you. 970-925-2220 is work number. 970-704-9674 is home.
Keep me in mind.

That goes for anyone else who's hiking the CDT as well.
Although not right on the trail, I can offer you a bed ,
a roof and a hot tub for a night or a few. Numbers are
above.

I'm sending this from my work email. Please reply to
margo@tothesummit.com.

Happy hiking.

Namaste, m

Quoting Slyatpct@aol.com: