[CDT-L] Cuba

Oh, that makes sense. I thought the post said some construction workers had
purchased the lodges. Small towns like that typically pick up any steady
business they can. However, if Brian was really refused lodging in Cuba he'd
have to be a lot rougher than the derelicts on the streets.

BTW, in all my miles of walking on trails I've found the denizens of New
Mexico to be the most friendly, helpful, and generous of all the states I've
visited. Therefore I feel privledged to present my experiences along New
Mexico's CDT in my new book: Along New Mexico's Continental Divide Trail,
Westcliffe Publishers.

David Patterson