[cdt-l] weather

At 07:42 PM 4/6/01 +0000, David Patterson blasted the following out into
the ether:
>I just passed through New Mexico yesterday on my way back from hiking in
>Big Bend. Currently I am in Pagosa Springs enjoying a brilliant winter
>storm while soaking in the hot springs. (For a while it looked like winter
>was over!)
>
>The northern ranges in NM are still holding snow, but a lot has melted out
>with the recent hot weather. The surface melt is lower than expected due
>to parched ground soaking up the water. The storm moving through now
>should help with the dry conditions and pending fire season.
>
>David

      We're having a wind storm today, with wind gust of 80 MPH recorded
near Carlsbad, New Mexico.  Sure hope Brian is holed up somewhere out of it.

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:needhame@yucca.net  (or
mailto:kd5xb@amsat.org which is really mailto:kd5xb@[128.54.16.15] )
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

NEW Pet peeve: People who get themselves on a mailing list and then can't
figure out how to get OFF the list.