No Subject

:) Well, gee, if we're going to wonder about all this, let's wonder how a
single picture can have all parts of the earth in it!! I mean, "this" side
AND the "other" side!!! Amazing -- was it taken right THROUGH the earth? or
perhaps they had a big MIRROR installed!!! And interesting that they managed
to photograph in a Mercator projection!!! :)

Oh, my, and I thought I was just sending a pretty picture... :) Well,
actually, I thought the discussion on this list would center around those
fascinating "dark areas" -- that was my first thought -- whoa!, I thought,
look at Canada, the inner Amazon, Greenland, Australia, Alaska... but, no,
we had to get into some really weird stuff... :)

Cabin fever.... cabin fever... cabin fever... Thank goodness the sun has
returned (Happy Winter Solstice!) -- it's up earlier this morning -- maybe
the light will enter our brains... (at least in the northern hemisphere...)
... phew! I need some light in there... starting to get rather touchy... :)

.-=Karen
wild_mind@earthlink.net
Albuquerque, NM, USA