No Subject

Now - keep in mind that James has overlooked a couple things - ... .... Your
aikido experience has probably exposed you to the concept that one either
grows or dies, but life is never static.
You can talk to James directly. He is on the list.
Wow!! My Aikido experience -- you must have a good memory. I can't remember
the last time I mentioned that -- BTW, Dad, just to let you know, I've
passed my 4th degree black -- oh, Dad, thanks for patting me on the head. :)
BTW, two of the kids got married this year; and we bought the land we hope
to retire on... Oh, yeah, anyone have suggestions for a name for our new
place? It's about 38 acres, at about 8000 feet, in SW Colorado.

To:            canuso@netzero.net, calliger@infolane.com, cdt-l@backcountry.net