[CDT-L] Re: Earthlights

At 09:25 PM 12/21/00 -0700, Nicholas Canuso wrote:
>Great Response. I don't know you, but you have impressed me. Keep up the
>good work. By the way, I'm a little skeptical about the picture. Has
>anyone EVER known the WHOLE EARTH to not have a single cloud in the sky?
>
>Nicholas

I did wonder abouot that-- but I think you can see clouds off in the
"distance" at the horizon...I suspect it is a combination of enhanced
image plus some uv or ir in there...or it is a composite of many photos
taken in clear conditions than merged...but what it is -- it is absolutely
superb
and I can't thank Karen enuf for posting it...