[CDT-L] From: "Barnes, Kevin/ATL" <KBarnes@CH2M.com>

Hello - My name is Kevin and I am currently planning a south to north thru
hike on the CDT starting mid-April.  I'm interested in talking with people
who are planning a similar trip or who have made this journey before.  I
would be interested in hiking (or at least starting out) with a small group
(1 to 4 people) starting at the Mexico border sometime in Mid-April.  I'm
flexible with start time and have devoted April - October for this trip.  I
would also like to discuss gear and logistics with those who have hiked this
trail before.  Interested parties please e-mail me to discuss further.
Thanks,
KB