Re: Fw: [CDT-L] aquifer

Yes, sorry about that confusion, James. I meant to send the question to the
list, but, unlike the other lists I'm on, this one defaults to sending the
message just to the individual. I didn't notice that 'til after I sent the
message to you. I'd like your permission to forward your reply to me to the
entire list, since it contained some interesting info.
.-=Karen
P.S. I, too, know that water doesn't just come from a faucet -- my water
comes from a well also. Clovis is about 200 miles away from Albuquerque (for
those without an NM map handy, Clovis is on the NM-TX border) and more than
250 miles away from the closest piece of the CDT. I don't know a lot about
geology, so I could be wrong about this, but I suspect that the wells on
your property are not drawing from the same aquifers as ABQ and the CDT.