Re: Fw: [CDT-L] aquifer

At 11:12 AM 12/13/00 -0700, Karen Elder blasted the following out into the
ether:

      James is located about 15 miles from me, out southwest of Clovis, New
Mexico.  About 100 miles west-northwest of Lubbock, Texas, about 220 miles
east-southeast of Albuquerque.

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)