Re: [CDT-L] David Patterson

Hello friends on the list,

Anyone can reach me at: white_root@yahoo.com or (970) 704-2264.

My trip to New Zealand was short lived due to my inability to tolerate the
wicked intense UV from the sun. If anyone is in doubt, ozone depletion is
real and serious because it filters out a significant amount of harmful UV
radiation. To put this into perspective I was sun burnt on a cloudy and
partially rainy day eventhough I was wearing SPF 45 in addition to a desert
hat and long sleeves.