[CDT-L] Union Pass

Thanks for your response Bob. I have questions on several sections of the
trail. That is one section that could be discussed in this forum as to how
others have routed it. That would give future hikers some options until a
trail is established. I dropped back off Union Pass and followed South Fork
Fish Creek to North Fork and eventually game trails heading north using my
GPS. There was pretty decent trail along both branches of Fish Creek. I
came right out at the Togwotee Mt. Lodge and back onto good trail right
into Yellowstone. If anyone has a route that stays up on the Divide I would
like to hear about it. The trail stops northbound as you round Lake of the
Woods.
--Keep Smilin', Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377