Re: [CDT-L] NM Mountain Club

Charlie -
It's good to hear from you again.  It's been a few days and a lot of miles
since the water spigots at Cabezon.  A number of other people have also told
us that they couldn't find Barrel Spring either.  It would certainly be a
good idea to take the sign down.  Any ideas about how to delete it from the
maps as well?  BLM and the Forest Service seem to have no problem with
deleting things they don't consider important from the maps - it shouldn't
be any big deal to delete a spring that doesn't seem to exist.  Anyway, I
wanted to say hello - and thank you for your (collective) efforts on the
trail.  It's nice to know someone cares.

Walk softly,
Jim & Ginny
(Spirit Eagle)