Re: [CDT-L] NM Mountain Club

The URL we have is http://members.aol.com/nmmtclub/
The page hasn't been updated in a long while, but Charlie M may be able to
get you information if you contact the club.

As to next trek - well that will likely be a while.  We need to work for a
bit to save enough funds for another adventure.  Two years in a row ate up
our savings.  There will be a trek, but we don't know when or where.
Wandering thoughts include a return to the CDT (to try some of the
alternates we missed the first time around.  So many "roads not taken"!)
We've also talked about the Canadian Divide and Alaska.  I've even suggested
a cross-country bike trip, or a Northcountry Trail - Pacific Northwest Trail
combo.  Who knows. It will be a few years away. One possibility is to not do
a thruhike next time, just spend six months wandering and exploring, without
the pressure of having to finish a set distance in a set time.  Our PCT hike
really turned me off the death march aspect of long-distance hiking.

Ginny