[CDT-L] NM Mountain Club

Hi, Jim and Ginny: Where is your next trek? It's great that you can share
your trail knowledge with others. There is beginning to be a lot more
grassroots info available these days. I think that will solve a lot of
trail problems. I am interested in finding the New Mexico Mountain Club
site and seeing their new route south of Cuba. I have tried several titles
on different search engines and all I get are golf courses. Do you have the
web address. Thanks in advance.
--Keep Smilin, Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377