[CDT-L] Grazing...

While hiking between Hwy 114 and Pole Creek on the CDT this summer I saw
few creek headwaters that did not have a dozen or so cows grazing.
There is a myth Coloradans have about "Rocky Mountain Water" and its
purity.  My guess is that there is not one creek on the east side of the
divide at least, that does not have parts-per-billion evidence of cow
piss.  Because water purity is a myth, this is probably more an
aesthetic point than anything else.  Perhaps this discourse can be
developed and help grazing in wilderness areas be legislated out of
grandfathered status...

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie, WY