[CDT-L] Archives

      Well, I had this bright idea tonight.  I created a CDT-L at Egroups,
and then started forwarding all 700 messages that THIS list has had through
it, intending to generate an archive at Egroups, that could be used via the
WWW.

      Guess what?  Egroups shut me down!  They though I had an
auto-responder going, so they shut off my account.  I've emailed them to
fix it, but so far, no answer.  guess I won't be getting any email through
Egroups for a while...

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)