Re: [CDT-L] New Lister

At 9:27 PM -0800 11/17/00, csrm wrote:
>Jim:
>
>It appears you have missed my point in your zeal to rationalize y'alls hike
>on the CDT.

Purism or any other "---ism" is usually defining an end-point (extrema) and
not an average position which most of us long-distance (ie greater than
1000 miles) take. I did not see the post as a rationalization, just a statement
of desires and postion/opinion.

No flames back please, but I feel that the situation warrants this quote to
you:

"Please do not be wise in your own eyes and listen to what others have to say."

Happy Trails,

Rich-

300 peaks+- US & Europe, 1973-1999,  JMT- 95, PCT- 90,  AT- 85