Re: [CDT-L] New Lister

At 11:13 AM 11/15/00 -0800, Darlington, Betsy blasted the following out
into the ether:
><snip>
>Also, is there a list archive for the CDT-L on the web
>somewhere?

      I don't believe there is an archive anywhere on the web, but I have
saved most, if not all of the posts since the list started.  currently,
this is about 700 emails.  I'll forward them if anyone would like that.

      Earl

Interested in the Continental Divide Trail Mailing List ?

Contact KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG for more information.