[CDT-L] New Lister

Just joined the CDT list. I have been lurking on the AT list for awhile, but
seem to have more occasion to cross paths with the CDT. I have been
backpacking off and on for some years, usually on short trips. I did a short
section of the AT last spring. I would like to do some section hiking of the
CDT, but am having trouble finding info on the route in New Mexico. How can
I find maps, a route description, designated corridor, or whatever passes
for the "official" route in N.M.? I would like to do some winter hiking in
the desert. Also, is there a list archive for the CDT-L on the web
somewhere? Thanks for reading.

B.D.