[CDT-L] Centennial Mountains

Your best bet is to buy Lyanna Howards new book. It is a great guide for
the CDT through Id/Mont. I used a galley copy in '99 and it saved me many
miles. The trail is confusing as you walk the Id/Mont. border. Many signs
were torn down. I ended up walking in circles twice because of vandalism to
signs. Most of the trail is pretty straight forward. You are following
metal survey stakes up top marking the state line. Even though I got turned
around a couple times it is one of the easier route finding sections
especially with Lyanna's book. Good luck.-Keep Smilin', Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377
Acme, MI 49610

The Dick E. Bird News