[CDT-L] Hi!

Hello everyone,

    My name is Nicholas Canuso and I am extremely interested and
intrigued by Backpacking. I have VERY limited experience. I'm 24 and am
dying to get started on my new life of trekking through God's Earth. I'm

planning on two trips for next summer, First one I'd like to hike a
couple of weeks along the Continental Divide trail in Weminuche
Wilderness Co. The other is to travel along the Oregon coast. I'm from
Lincoln Ne. But currently residing in K.C. MO for a short time. I hope
to meet several new people who can share their wisdom and experience.
Anyone is free to e-mail me at canuso@netzero.net