Re: [CDT-L] Guidebooks: Your opinions appreciated

Thanks for the comments regarding Alternative Routes. If anyone has any
updates or anything they'd like to see in an updated version please let me
know.

Also, I will be at the east Gathering and will have a limited supply of
Alternative Routes for sale. Please contact me if you would like me to
reserve a copy for you.

Thank you,

David