[CDT-L] Re: CDT

Dick,

In reading through your journal, I've noted high praise for the GPS receiver
that you carried.  Does this hold true over the course of the trip?  Was
this worth its weight?

From what I can assume of your trip through Colorado, route finding must
have been very difficult...  Were you ever in a situation where you needed
the GPS to locate where you were (ie.  you were lost?) or did you use it
more for waypoints and route planning?

Did anyone else have any experience with GPS technology?  Any receiver
better than any other?

Thanks!

Jesse