[CDT-L] At Home 'till ~Aug. 8

Hello All.

Got home yesterday, Wed.  Spent 3 1/2 days with Kathie A., touring SW CO.
Hit Great Sand Dunes Nat. Monument, Wolf Creek Pass, Mesa Verde Nat. Park,
Chimney Rock Indian Ruins, Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad,
"Taming of the Shrew" at outdoor theatre (Ft. Lewis College in Durango) in a
warm rain.  Had a great time and a good visit.

Leg is feeling better, so will start rehab. by cross-training (bike,
stretch, mild running) in hopes that it will be ready to go ~Aug 8, when I
should join up with Rob of Loxley, and possibly Daniel Fleischer, to do
Mack's Inn, ID to Lincoln, MT.  Plan to limit each day to ~20 miles and
avoid any more leg problems.  Hiking schedule for this section will be as
published earlier.  Probably will not do the final leg on the schedule from
Togwotee south to So. Pass City.

In the next two weeks, I'll be training around home, and maybe travel some.

Bill