Re: [CDT-L] Questions about thru-hike

Alternative Routes for the CDT answers most if not all of your qeustions.
Copies are available directly from me or the CDTS, CDTA, or Adventurous
Traveler Bookstore and a few other shops along the Divide.

With regards to a first thru-hike I do not recommend the CDT due to its
shorter season and rugged terrain. However 2 women that I know of completed
the CDT as their first thru-hike. Good luck in your planning and hike.

David