[CDT-L] In Buena Vista, CO

Greetings!
And what is a CDT hiker doing in Buena Vista?  Not taking a short resupply,
unfortunately.  Have a little more pain in right leg while climbing than I
liked, so bailed out.  Not enough conditioning, pre-hike, I suppose.  In the
meantime will spend a couple days visiting a college girl friend.  Then back
on the trail, hopefully.  Not much to report - short hike.  My time is out
on the library computer.  Will write again.
Bill