Re: [CDT-L] Spam controls

At 12:41 PM 6/30/00 -0500, Milt Webb blasted the following out into the ether:
>Hello everyone,
>Sorry about the delay on this. I have set the list to only allow
>subscribers to post. We had set this up on the AT list and it worked very
>well. The only gotcha is if someone wants to post from two different email
>addressed but only wants to rec'v mail to one. If this is you please let
>me know the other address and I add it to the 'exceptions' file.
>
>Hope this helps out!
>-Milt

      Thanks, Milt, I'm sure we all appreciate the help!

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)
PGP Key ID 0xC3FDA66E

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)