[CDT-L] Spam controls

Hello everyone,
Sorry about the delay on this. I have set the list to only allow
subscribers to post. We had set this up on the AT list and it worked very
well. The only gotcha is if someone wants to post from two different email
addressed but only wants to rec'v mail to one. If this is you please let
me know the other address and I add it to the 'exceptions' file.

Hope this helps out!
-Milt

"...and it's only the giving that makes you what you are."
Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull