No Subject

Bill Gurwell’s Continental Divide Trail Schedule
Wednesday, June 28, 2000

The following dates are the day I expect to arrive in the layover town.
Generally I will arrive in the morning of that day, spend the night in town,
and leave the next morning.

July 3 		Berthoud Pass, CO
July 5		Silverthorne, CO 80498
July 10		Twin Lakes, CO 81251
July 15		Garfield, CO 81227
July 21		Lake City, CO 81235
July 28		Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
August 2-3	Travel back to home, 1103 Perkins Ave., Richland, WA 99352
August 5-6	Travel to Mack’s Inn, ID 83433
August 8	Mack’s Inn, ID 83433 – join up with “Rob of Loxley”
August 16	Leadore, ID 83464
August 23	Wisdom, MT 59761
August 29	Anaconda, MT 59711
September 6	Lincoln, MT 59639
September 7-8		Travel from Lincoln to Togwotee – leave Rob.  He hikes on
north.
September 8	Cowboy Village at Togwotee, PO Box 91, Moran, WY 83013
September 16	Big Sandy Lodge, #8 Spotted Tail Circle, Rock Springs, WY 82901
(Remote location.  Send mail 3 weeks ahead of arrival date.)
September 19-20	Travel from So. Pass City, WY to home

Address mail to:  Bill Gurwell, c/o General Delivery, City, State, Zip.
Note expected arrival date below.  For Togwotee and Big Sandy Lodge, use the
addresses given rather than general delivery.  bgurwell@hotmail.com