Re: [CDT-L] Resoling boots

Earl:

I had Rocky Mountain Resole do a pair of Vasques for me.  They didn't do
such a good job as they coated my boots with a wax I did not ask for and
they got glue where they shouldn't have.

Wish I had a better place for you to send your boots in mind, and I
don't.  Conversely, I would recommend you be very specific with them
regarding what you want and what you expect from them...

Plantar
Ga-Me 99