No Subject

Instructions for building the new lightweight version of the Tuna Can Stove,

i.e., the Cat Stove, are now available on three web sites.  My thanks to
Eric
Olsen, Lee Van Horn and Stephen Martin (Troubadour) for the work each of
them
did to make these instructions available.  Please check out all of their web

sites.  Here are the URL's:

<A HREF="www.hike.f2s.com/gear/homemade/rrstove.htm">Eric Olsen's Hiking
Gear
Site</A>:  www.hike.f2s.com/gear/homemade/rrstove.htm.
http://www.hike.f2s.com/gear/homemade/rrstove.htm

<A HREF="public.surfree.com/fountain/alabama.htm">M. Lee Van Horn's Web
Site</
A>:  public.surfree.com/fountain/alabama.htm.
http://public.surfree.com/fountain/alabama.htm  (Look in "What to bring
(Gear)")

<A HREF="www.pcthiker.com/pages/gearset.html">Troubadour's PCT Hiker
Site</A>:
  www.pcthiker.com/pages/gearset.html.
http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/gearset.html

Each of the articles on these pages includes my email address.  I will be
pleased to answer any further questions about the construction and use of
the
Cat Stove.  Thanks for your interest!  -- Roy Robinson