Re: [CDT-L] Address for Big Sandy Lodge, WY

In a message dated 6/7/00 12:02:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kd5xb@AMSAT.ORG
writes:

<< >New owners took over last summer, so the Kelly's address in Boulder, WY
is
 >probably N.G.  I wonder if the other address is O.K.:
 >
 >Big Sandy Lodge
 >#8 Spotted Tail Circle
 >Rock Springs, WY 82901
 >
 >Does anybody know the correct address???
 >
 >Bill Gurwell

          I called information and got their phone number (307-382-6513) and
 called the lodge.  Unfortunately, I got the answering machine, which says
 the best time to call is evenings, after 6, Mountain time.

          If nobody else does so, I'll give them a ring tonight and try to
 verify the address.

          The answering machine also offers brochures, etc.,  if you leave
 your address.

          Earl

New owner is Tim Lightner. Spotted Tail Circle and phone # are correct.
Website is www.bigsandylodge.com

Jim Wolf