Re: [CDT-L] Address for Big Sandy Lodge, WY

At 08:25 AM 6/7/00 -0600, Bill Gurwell blasted the following out into the
ether:
>New owners took over last summer, so the Kelly's address in Boulder, WY is
>probably N.G.  I wonder if the other address is O.K.:
>
>Big Sandy Lodge
>#8 Spotted Tail Circle
>Rock Springs, WY 82901
>
>Does anybody know the correct address???
>
>Bill Gurwell

         I called information and got their phone number (307-382-6513) and
called the lodge.  Unfortunately, I got the answering machine, which says
the best time to call is evenings, after 6, Mountain time.

         If nobody else does so, I'll give them a ring tonight and try to
verify the address.

         The answering machine also offers brochures, etc.,  if you leave
your address.

         Earl

Earl Needham,
KD5XB
<mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG>mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.<mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG>ORG
Clovis, New Mexico      DM84jk N34d 25.446 W103d 12.700 (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)