Re: [CDT-L] Hiking partners

At 07:38 PM 5/22/00 -0600, DPegler204@aol.com wrote:
>To Whom it May Concern:
>I am planning to hike the Continental Divide Trail in 2001, and I am looking
>for a couple people to hike it with.  Do you have any information you could
>give me about how to go about finding partners?
>Thank you,
>Anna Pegler
>dpegler204@aol.com

      Couple of different ways -- you can stay on this list and perhaps run
across someone, or you can try the gorp forums.  I'm guessing there's
probably a little better chance there...

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)
PGP Key ID 0x00BF1A39

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)