[CDT-L] Mileage - So Colorado

I'm hiking the southern colorado section of the CDT this summer.  The
Jones Guide says there is 448 miles from Copper Mountain to Cumbres
Pass, and the Wolf Book says its 413.  Has anyone else an idea which is
nearer to being accurate?  I ask because a friend is meeting me at
Spring Creek Pass and he's concerned that the difference in mileage in
the two books is 208 miles versus 180.  We'll survive and thrive.  I'm
just curious...

Jeffrey Olson
Laramie Wyoming