[CDT-L] CDT class of '00

David;
     In regards to youguestion about this years thru-hikers.  I've sent
e-mails to the people that I've talked with in the past about doing it this
year.  So far there are nine people that I know of.  Two are ify do to a
sail-boarding accident.  Three(myself included) I would call definate.  The
rest I'm unsure of, I guess I'll hear from them in a few days to see what
thier current plans are.  I will try my best to compile a list of this
year's thru-hikers.  I'm sure there must be a few hikers that are not on the
web, so if any of you know of anyone how about letting me know.  Pardon the
sloppiness of this note but Hotmail's edit functions don't seem to want to
work today.
                                Happy hiking;
                                           Trev