[CDT-L] Introduction

Hello,

My name is Toby, and am planning a CDT thru-hike with Kelly in 2001.

We haven't completed any of the long trails, but have backpacked for years in
the west, especially in Montana, where we went to college.  The longest trail
we've hiked was the Tahoe Rim Trail (150 miles), in 1998.  If you have less
than a couple of weeks to spend and live somewhere nearby, the TRT is a
beautiful hike.

David Patterson wrote me an e-mail introducing me to the CDT-L, and I look
forward to discussing aspects of the CDT and other issues with you.

See ya on the trail sometime,
Toby
Reno, NV