[CDT-L] Tennessee Pass

Got out on the CDT yesterday. Nice x-c skiing on the Divide and Colorado
Trail from Tennessee Pass. Excelent views and unseasonally warm weather.
Actually, it was a bit icy!

I was hoping to make it over to the Monarch area to check on the mail drop
issue at the Lodge. I hear it is under new ownership and they do not want to
accept parcels for CDT and CT hikers any longer.  Unfortunately my plans and
the weather led me in another direction. Anyway, does anybody know what the
status is over there? If not I will get over that way in the next couple
weeks and I'll post the news. Though currently it looks like Poncha Springs
is the next closest alternative, and Salida has all amenities if necessary.