[CDT-L] Hi

Hello to all you ~100 people.  I'm new to this list,
but I've been on the PCT-L for a while.  I hiked the
PCT last year, and am thinking about the CDT in
2001.  (Yes, I'm one of those people "drifting-in"
from the other trails, destroying the character of the
CDT, sorry.)
Anyway, I haven't done much investigation of CDT
logistics yet... I realize there's a lot I have to
do.  I hope this list is around for the long haul!
I look forward to e-meeting you (although I can see
already, there are a lot of the same people here as
on PCT-L) as time goes on.

take a hike!

-Jonathan Ley
http://www.geocities.com/over_somewhere/pct/pct.htm