[CDT-L] List numbers

         I've done a quick check, and we currently have 97 subscribers to
the list.  I've received email from 2 people stating they were leaving the
list.  Hopefully that's all.  If not, then I would rather leave and turn
the list over to someone else than have the list die.  Thinking as a team
player, I guess...

         If anyone else is considering leaving the list due to the recent
flurry of posts, please contact me first.  Perhaps we can work something out.

         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico	DM84jk N34º25.446' W103º12.700' (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)