Re: [CDT-L] re: Holy Smokes

Earl Needham wrote:

BIG SNIP

>          That's cool.  If everybody wants to discuss politics, let's get to
> it.  But I don't like it, and I think there's going to be more trouble coming.
>
>          But I'd rather hear more about the trail.
>
>          Earl

It seems to me(and I tend to be one that feels the need to lick my ass to get the
taste out of my mouth, after saying politics)that this is about the same as a
bunch of pig ranchers, standing knee deep in pig crap,  saying that they want to
talk about pigs, but just don't anybody mention the word smell.

Like it or not, there are people like Bush, that will work hard to see that the
letters CDT have a new meaning. CATTLE DUNG TRAIL.

Like it or not, there is an army out there and the threat is very real, and their
guns are aimed at our very souls, the places wild.

When this list gets where it's "all" about gear and where the water is, then I
won't have to be removed, I'll already be gone.

James