[CDT-L] Y2K Thru-hike

Well, with about three months before the departure date my partner has
backed out.  I will be starting at the northern terminus in early June
intending to thru hike to Mexico.  I am very serious about this but I would
really like to have a partner.  With less than a dozen thru-hikers per year
I'm starting to get nervous about finding a partner.  If you are planning to
thru-hike the CDT this year, or know someone who is please E-mail me at
Duncantrevor@hotmail.com  As a side note, how did it take me this long to
find you guys?
                                         Happy Trails;
                                                    Trev