No Subject

Well, here I am sitting down to view email, and here we are again.  I =
offer
that a list dedicated to discussion of the Continental Divide Trail must
allow for robust discussion in many areas that concern or impact on that
trail, including political ones.  To do other does disservice to the =
public,
to the listmembers, fraternity of trail hikers, and ,most of all, to the
trail itself.

Nobody is out of breath on this end.  I suggest banal remarks be held =
and
thought about before sending on.  Earl, if you feel this discussion =
thread
has been a war, then I suggest you evaluate whether you have the proper
temperament to be a list master.    Should someone feel the need to =
jetison
a person for offering viewpoints here I am trout@amigo.net
I shall continue to live near the trail, go to meetings that impact on =
the
trail, be member of organizations that seek to defend, enhance, and =
preserve
the trail,  hike on the trail, and wave hello as you hike thru.

Mike

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01BF8095.F7382EC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From: "Michael Bleakley" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Trout@amigo.net";>Trout@amigo.net</A>&gt;<BR><BR>Well, =
here I am=20
sitting down to view email, and here we are again.&nbsp; I offer<BR>that =
a list=20
dedicated to discussion of the Continental Divide Trail must<BR>allow =
for robust=20
discussion in many areas that concern or impact on that<BR>trail, =
including=20
political ones.&nbsp; To do other does disservice to the public,<BR>to =
the=20
listmembers, fraternity of trail hikers, and ,most of all, to =
the<BR>trail=20
itself.<BR><BR>Nobody is out of breath on this end.&nbsp; I suggest =
banal=20
remarks be held and<BR>thought about before sending on.&nbsp; Earl, if =
you feel=20
this discussion thread<BR>has been a war, then I suggest you evaluate =
whether=20
you have the proper<BR>temperament to be a list =
master.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Should=20
someone feel the need to jetison<BR>a person for offering viewpoints =
here I am=20
<A href=3D"mailto:trout@amigo.net";>trout@amigo.net</A><BR>I shall =
continue to live=20
near the trail, go to meetings that impact on the<BR>trail, be member of =

organizations that seek to defend, enhance, and preserve<BR>the =
trail,&nbsp;=20
hike on the trail, and wave hello as you hike=20
thru.<BR><BR>Mike<BR><BR><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01BF8095.F7382EC0--