[CDT-L] Holy smokes!

         First, the list is so quiet I think it's dead and I'm all alone on
a majordomo.

         Then, we start getting posts from Jim about his experiences on the
trail this past year.

         Finally, we get a war about whether or not to discuss politics on
the list.

         Gee.  It's disappointing, really.

         I was out of town all day, and I have a concert to play in
tonight.  I'll try to write more either after the concert or tomorrow.  But
let me say up front that I am not a censor and that I hope we can all come
to an agreement on what to have on this list.

         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, NM (N34º25'46" W103º12'42")
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '75