[CDT-L] Wow

Wow!  My comment caused quite a reaction!  Earl, let me say publicly that I
did not intend my comment to be personal toward you.  I'm too new on the
list to form a strong opinion one way or the other.  I made the comment
without remembering that you were the list adminstrator.  I can understand
why you and other readers would be extra-sensitive to the comment.

By the way, on the PCT-L some people have been taken off the list for
extreme personal flaming.  I am confident nothing like that on the CDT-L
will happen.

Thanks, Earl, for volunteering to adminster the list.

Roger Carpenter
P.O. Box 651
Vancouver, WA  98666
(360) 696-1746