Re: [CDT-L] Political debate

Earl,

I don't think Roger called you a fascist, he said telling people what they
can and can not communicate about is fascism. I agree with him.

It's understandable that you don't want a political war on the forum, but I
don't think it will go to that if people stop infering things from messages
that were niether said nor expressed. Simply, I forwarded a messgage sent to
me by Walkin' Jim. I didn't know that it would generate such a fuss...I
thought we were all environmentalists  and concerned about the future of the
CDT as well as public lands in general. Sorry if I was mistaken.