Re: [CDT-L] Political debate

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, but Michael is right, and unfortunately
politics play a major role regarding the future of the trail and public
lands in general. In case you haven't noticed there's a movement to remove
the public from public lands. Why put a price on wilderness? I think a
native american statement sums this sentiment up well:

THE EARTH DOES NOT BELONG TO US, WE BELONG TO THE EARTH