Re: [CDT-L] Political debate

I agree that unfortunately political debates too often descend into insults
and slugging. But that's (the down side of) uncensored democracy. I would
hope any discussion here would avoid a slugfest and would focus on the
environmental aspects of the debate in order to keep it related to the CDT. I
do think that public lands managements (corridor protection, forest service
campsites, fees, enviro decisions that affect trails, grazing, logging, etc)
are related to national scenic trails.

I don't understand why people on this list keep trying to tell others what
topics they should or shouldn't address!  If you don't want to read about
politics, it's real easy to ignore the posts -- they're all tagged "political
debate"!!!

Karen Berger