RE: [CDT-L] Re: trail murders (was: 1 trail or routes)

Didn't most of these occur close to roads and not in the true backcountry.
Unfortunately I don't think there is a benefit  in designating one or more
trails that will prevent this. disaster. IMO Any trail that is in close
proximity to roads are susceptible to crimes. But hey I still feel safer in
the mountains than on some city streets.

John...