RE: [CDT-L] Trails, attitudes, and hiking our own hike

I for one would like to see a trail to follow.  I like hiking on trails.  I
prefer well defined trails over freeways and pavement and dirt roads.
Bushwhacking over alternative routes in primitive areas is another
matter...probably not conducive to high mileage days.  But take away the trail,
and you just have what was there before.  I can hike from here to anywhere in
the country, taking the right roads.  I hardly call that a long distance hike
that I would enjoy.  I hope the CDT will someday have a "path" to
follow...someday before I'm resign to the easier life.  Nothing hard to
understand about it.

...Kelly